decision makingand sourcing of OES/OEM parts. Lost SalesManagement Collate lost sales data from BU / MIS team and analyseto identify products and/or parts that potentially could increasecompany revenue. Order Management: Lead the periodical review and ordering of OESparts by vendor ensuring high service rate by closely monitoringsystem parameters.
adequate and efficient communication withcustomers regarding customer service (e.g., order entry, orderhistory, delivery, product and price queries, future demands) toprovide agreed service levels and retain customer baseProcess orders and schedules (via the computer system) and maintainorders through the system, so that others departments can supportcustomer demands and plan effective workloading.
amenities, and local areas ofinterest. May process room service orders, answer questions on menuselection and record transactions in point-of-sale system. Assistguests with accessing internet and guestroomentertainment. Follow all company policiesand procedures; ensure
practice capabilities. Job Title: Customer Service AssistantReports to: Customer Service ManagerDepartment: Mall Management JOBPURPOSE The overall purpose ofthis role is the efficiently manage the customer service desk andhandle customer issues, queries, problems, in a
A Guest Service Manager F&B isresponsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverageoutlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience whiletraining staff and working within budgeted guidelines. What will I bedoing? As a Guest Service Manager F&B, you
Job Description We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamicguest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves ontheir ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer serviceand provide creative solutions to our guests. As a Guest Services Manager you
On behalf of our client, a well-established international corporate administrator, we are looking for a Client Services Administrator to join their team in Dubai. The successful candidate will hold the below qualifications: • At least 3- 5 years of experience in in
Passionate about everything Food &Beverage and putting a smile on our guests’ faces? As aWaiter/Waitress, you will have the perfect opportunity to touch thehearts of our guests by making their special occasions trulyunforgettable. What is in it for you: * Employee benefit...
• Perform routine service maintenance tasks in accordance with customer requirements and as directed by designated service lead. • Calibration, testing, troubleshooting and diagnostics of Final Control Products. • Perform system start-up and commissioning services on
customer satisfaction with Oracle s products and related implementation services. This position will provide customers with regular assessments on the domains of strategy, process, governance, people and technology accompanied by recommendations for improvement in each area
Qualification: - At least 2 years’ experience in customer service -Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Bachelor’s Degree Graduate -Preferably female SALARY 2200-2500 AED + VISA+MEDICAL INSURANCE
* Managing the day to day operations in the service centre Job Scope - Managing the day to day operations in the service centre - Supervising and leading of the customer service team - Monitor the administrative work of the customer service team - Solving day to day issue from the service centre - Managing of high profile customer - Deriving KPI and leading the team to achieve them
Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction • Installs, repairs and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required. • Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely
Customer service representatives work with clients and customers to find solutions for client needs. They may work in a store, at a call center or at home answering phone and email messages from clients. They respond to complaints, assist with troubleshooting, direct
across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future? We have an opportunity for an Field Service Engineer I for our Honeywell Building Technologies Team in Kuwait. Field Service Engineer I Responsibilities Service and maintenance of Honeywell and
ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle s products and related implementation services. This position will provide customers with regular assessments on the domains of strategy, process, governance, people and technology accompanied by recommendations for
- Provide consistent exceptional customer experiences, every customer, every time. - Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services of the organization. - Document customer interactions and transactions. - Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns
As a Service Engineer, You will be responsible for the onsite system verification, planned preventive maintenance activities, Designing minor/ major retrofits for the enhancement of current system, testing & commissioning of fit out projects. Recognized as the technical
- Providing introductory information to new customers - Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services - Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any purchases - Letting customers or clients know about additional
* Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski The Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski is a haven of tranquillity in the heart of New Cairo. Offering a range of palatial services, the hotel features the finest rooms coupled with the highest levels of service and is an ideal base from which to
- Receive in-bound calls from customers, prospects and non-customers while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call and quality of call. - Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and
- Resource coordination of a shared pool of engineers, testers and business analysts to ensure that services are provided to our clients to agreed standards of quality and service levels - Setting priorities of activities with the team - Preparation of reports
image segmentation techniques using equipment built in imaging softwares. • Quality Control of services during all phases of the laboratory work to ensure that products of highest quality are delivered to PPL assets. • Visit Rig site for witnessing of coring jobs, involved
hotel. - Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner. - Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
JOB DESCRIPTION Guest Service Agent First impressions are everything! As a Reception Agent, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us. What is in it for you: • Employee
- To follow proper payroll and uniform procedures. - To offer guests of the outlet an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience. - To anticipate and service of guests' requirements before requests is necessary. - To serve and clear food and beverage items in an
Maximizing economic benefits inall aspects of acquiring, disposing and re-negotiating real estateassets. Overseeing and managing BrokerFramework Contracts across all regions to provide best marketintelligence and speed to market. OverseeingCRS’ Lease Administration function for payments tolandlords, including managing outsourced service provider contractand related technology platform.
Industry: WaterTreatment JobResponsibilities: –Service Engineer (Maintenance) must be able to work independentlywith little supervision, must be able to manage service calls thatrequire more time than anticipated without becoming frustrated orrushing through a job. They
Frontline employeesare the core of your customerservice. They represent yourproduct, services, and brandto the customers andultimatelyinfluence customers'satisfaction. ... Training is a process that opens for employees aroad to improved performance, career growth and, for businesses, adoor tohappy customers.
Customer Service RepresentativeJob Description Template We are hiring a Customer ServiceRepresentative to manage customer queries and complaints. You willalso be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalatecomplaints across a number of communication channels. To do
Greeting guests uponarrival and making them feel welcomed. Administering check-ins andcheck-outs. Providing frontdesk services to guests.Assigning rooms and taking care ofadministrative duties.
Servicecrew members prepare and serve food,process customer payments, and providecustomer service.... Servicecrew members work within the restaurantitself, and do not travel outside the property to perform theirregularwork duties.
- Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction - Installs, repairs and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required. - Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely
As part of a newly created Digital Solutions MEA team, you will lead all aspects of digital projects including client implementation service delivery, oversight of implementation, staffing resource, project assignments, and project profitability. Mentor and support project
and visitors facilitating the smooth operation of the lobby, obtaining feedback and assisting in creating memorable guest experiences. - Provide the latest information on the Hotel’s outlets, amenities, services and facilities whilst actively upselling and making
We are currently looking torecruit a Senior Customer Service Representative to join ourContract Logistics division based in Dubai. The ideal candidatewill have to ensure on a day to day basis all customer requirementsare managed and planned for operations and other
Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment (as per trade expertise). Prepare the shop drawings and application projects specifically for SLJs. Supervision of field installation, cabling in SLJs. Resolve equipment and accessory needs for implementation
authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space
A Valet Parker provides car parking serviceto Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, andsuperior customer service are always priorities. What will I be doing? As a Valet Parker, you willprovide a transportation service to Guest and visitors asrequested
addition, this position will be a leader in ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle s products and related implementation services. This position is part of the Support Advanced Customer Services organization. The focus is to provide leadership and management within