. Troubleshooting mechanicalbreakdowns. Adjusting mechanical parts usinghand and machine tools. Fabricating parts forrepairs and machine upgrades. Conductingroutine maintenance and safety checks.Communicating with the production team and maintaining aclean work area
Reporting to the LeadMechanical Engineer, the candidate will assume sole responsibilityfor assigned mechanical engineering work scopes. To carry out mechanical disciplinework within a project team, supporting the project team for fielddevelopment of oil & gas production
Mechanic is required ( minimum 3years experience in UAE) should have hands-onexperience with Construction Equipment drivinglicense would be an added advantage electricalknowledge over Power Generators would be greatany nationality are welcome shouldbe able to join
We are searching for a reliable,detail-orientated Project Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) have 3to 5 years' experience to join our team. The ProjectEngineer's responsibilities include reviewing allengineering design plans, performing complex calculations,designing and
mechanical tender drawings, the BOQ and the specifications of the project from beginning to the offer delivery. Assists in analyzing the offers for an appropriate selection based on the tender documents. Assists in contacting and negotiating with the suppliers to evaluate the
• Make all installations checks prior to pre-commissioning activities • Make pre and post commissioning checks for all mechanical installations • Completing check lists provided by immediate supervisor • Preparing site reports (related to progress of testing and
1. To carry out planned mechanical maintenance and diagnostic works and repairs ensuring maximum operational availability of equipment to all scheduled plant and equipment in a safe manner in compliance with the safety regulations and procedures 2. To diagnose faults on
Urgent Requirement for Leading SteelIndustries in UAEPosition: MECHANICAL DRAFTSMAN- KITCHEN EQUIPMENT / STEELINDUSTRIES 9 Hours DutyAccommodation + Transportation Provided bycompany All thecandidates should have minimum 4-8 Years experience in KitchenEquipment / Steel
to operator complaints; conductinginspections; repairing engine failures;repairing mechanical andelectrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components;repairing body damage.
Asa Heavy-DutyEquipment Mechanic,your duties mayinclude the following: Inspecting bulldozers, cranes, graders andother heavy construction equipment forproper performance, andinspect equipment todetect faults and malfunctions. ... Clean, lubricate and performother routine maintenance workon equipment.
Heavy equipmentmechanics, also knownas heavy-dutyequipment mechanics, areindustry mechanics whospecialize in working with heavymachinery used in construction, farming,and railway transport. They work with the biggest engines,inspecting, servicing, and repairing any damage to the engine orvehicle.
Project-engineer-mechanical required • Location: Dubai • Occupancy:full time Descriptipn ProjectEngineer - Mechanical preferable with UAE experiencerequired. Able to work without supervision.Valid UAE driving license is a strong advantage .Requirements • Experience: 3 - 5years • English required, Arabic is anadvantage Provisions •Salary: AED 15,000 • Employment visaprovided • Transportation• Medical insurance
Junior mechanicalengineers test, build, anddevelop mechanical devicesof all types, including machines, engines, andtools. Junior mechanicalengineers are considered entry-levelemployees and usually report tosenior mechanicalengineers.
Themain duty ofa MechanicalSupervisor is to oversee repair andinstallation work conducted by mechanics in various industries.A MechanicalSupervisor conducts inspections, ensuresthat safety procedures are being adhered to and maintains inventoryof machine parts.
Contribute as a member of a teamthat provides engineering design and analysis including preparationof design documentation in the area of the mechanical design ofretube and field services tooling and tooling upgrades.Prepare a broad range of documentation including but
Mechanical engineers producespecifications for, design, develop, manufacture and install new ormodified mechanical components or systems. Mechanical engineersneed to be technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical andscientific ability andhave problem-solvingskills.
Mechanicaltechnicians optimize the performanceof mechanical products,machinery, and equipment. Theyassist mechanical engineerstodesign mechanical products,analyze performance results, andmaintain mechanical equipmentand machinery.
- Excellent Heavy Equipment Mechanic ofShovel, Excavator, Bulldozer Job Types: Full-time,Contract Experience: Heavy EquipmentMechanic: 5 years (Preferred) WorkRemotely: No
of our team, then email us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or, click below to apply for suitable positions REF:04SA RUDDER & PROPELLER SUPERVISOR -MECHANICAL Triangle Shipyard is looking for candidates for the position of Rudder and Propeller Supervisor “Mechanical
Graduate Mechanical EngineerGraduateMechanical EngineerGraduate Mechanical EngineerGraduate MechanicalEngineerGraduate Mechanical EngineerGraduate MechanicalEngineerGraduate Mechanical EngineerGraduate MechanicalEngineerGraduate Mechanical EngineerGraduate
TI or Vocational Course inMechanical 3 years of experience in relevant positionAble to read and understand motor assembly,exploded drawings and sketches Ableto carry out inspection of mechanical parts and prepare reportaccordingly Able to identify the mechanicalassembly problems and trouble-shoot Able todismount / mount sleeve-bearing (white-metal) and repair asrequired
Mechanical Maintenance for LSAW Pipe Plant with JCOPress or similar. He should have hands-onexperience for mechanical Maintenance techniques and ensure thatall mechanical maintenance activity and workmanship are of thehighest standard, working knowledge of Mechanical Systems,hydraulics and pneumatics is essential. Musthave good knowledge of condition monitoring system.Must have good knowledge of fabrication andpiping.
Job Description We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamicMaintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability todeliver extraordinary levels of customer service and providecreative solutions to our guests. As aGeneral Mechanical Supervisor you are
Type : Paper Bag plantDuration : 2 years Location :RAK Requirements : Experience with Paper bag machinesExperience with mechanical and technical packagingmachines Experienced within maintenance and/orcommissioning; Experience with rotatingequipment; Minimum 2 years of experience inpaper bags Available on a short notice; Job Type: Full-timeExperience: mechanical: 3years (Preferred)
Our company requires EstimationEngineer (Mechanical) who have 4+ years of experience in UAE in thesame field.Requirement: EstimationEngineer Experience (Fire Fighting, HVAC,MEP) Can joinimmediately Location:Ras Al KhaimahSalary:NegotiableContract length: 24 months Job
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products - Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs - Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration - Perform engineering calculations to support
- Mechanical engineers develop, design, build, test, and inspect mechanical devices and systems, such as machines, tools, and engines. - Most mechanical engineers work in manufacturing, research and development, or at companies that offer engineering services. - The primary
- Mechanical drafters prepare detailed layouts for a wide variety of machinery and mechanical tools and devices. These layouts indicate requirements needed for assembly. Although drafters spend much of their time working on computers in an office, some visit jobsites to collaborate with architects and engineers.
- Mechanical inspectors examine the installation of HVACR systems and equipment to ensure that they are installed and function properly. They also may inspect commercial kitchen equipment, gas-fired appliances, and boilers. Mechanical inspectors are expected to inspect using visual observation and mechanical testing equipment to ensure that new mechanical installations and alterations of mechanical systems
Make all installations checks prior to pre-commissioning activities • Make pre and post commissioning checks for all mechanical installations • Completing check lists provided by immediate supervisor • Preparing site reports (related to progress of testing and
- Mechanical drafters prepare layouts that show the details for a wide variety of machinery and mechanical tools and devices, such as medical equipment. These layouts indicate dimensions, fastening methods, and other requirements needed for assembly. Mechanical drafters sometimes create production molds.
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Mechanical Technician is responsible to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating departments
- Senior mechanical engineers design, research, build, test, and improve mechanical and electrical devices, equipment, and systems. ... They also design machines within other buildings, and often work alongside a team, overseeing the manufacturing process. A senior mechanical engineer is responsible for designing and improving mechanical equipment, as well as industrial devices and machinery.
- Perform inspection activities for mechanical and bulk handling works during construction stages - Assist the Engineers in the review of contractor's shop drawings and reports. - Attend technical and progress meetings, monitor contractor's resource levels, monitor contractor's compliance to design intent and method statements, HSE, Quality, etc. - Participate in witness testing for mechanical works.
- Mechanical engineers typically do the following: ... Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices or subsystems, using analysis and computer-aided design. Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to recommend remedies. Develop and test prototypes of devices they design.
- As a mechanical engineering intern, you prepare calculations and reports, gain experience with engineering systems, integrate tracking plans, and perform analysis of mechanical design choices. You may help test products, interact with various members of a project team, and create or modify CAD models.
construction of mechanical systems for building projects. • Submit designs of steel structures as needed by the set deadline using latest technology i.e. Photoshop • Propose alternative design solutions to render the projects viable and within allocated budget using knowledge
The Senior Automotive Mechanic isresponsible for carrying out a preventive maintenance program onmunicipal vehicles and for the required maintenanceand mechanical repairson disabled equipment in the field. Incumbents may be required tooperate varied types of automotive equipment.
- The mechanical project engineer's responsibilities include coordinating different production teams, designing and developing engineering systems and quality assurance tests, and building prototypes. You should be able to maintain relationships with clients, vendors, as well as staff. Coordinate with product development, scheduling and resolve engineering design and test issues.
Job Responsibilities:*Create technical drawings, manufacturing schematics, and2D and 3D digital models of mechanical equipment designs, usingmeasurements, specifications and additional data from engineeringteam. *Collect initial drawings, calculationsand design ideas from