Reporting toEngineering Manager, the candidate will assume sole responsibilityfor the project electrical systems on a all assets. To manage the Electricalengineering and design team To have single-point responsibility for all electricalengineering deliverables and ensure
1. In-charge for overseeing all MEP QA/QC work 2. Ensure the electrical/mechanical work carried out is as per approved shop drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program. 3. Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all
• Inspect, maintain and repair electrical equipment using variety of electrical test equipment, meters and tools. • Install new electrical and electronic equipment and wiring according to electric codes and manufacturing manuals. • Handling factory machines and equipment s
Job Description Control systems engineer Electrical design engineer Electrical distribution Avionics engineer Planning engineer Desired Candidate Profile This group performs some or all of the following duties: Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and
Responsible for inspecting theinstallationof electrical systemsand equipment to detect faulty wiring and ensure they complywith electrical codesand standards. Visits construction sites and residences,performs inspection, andmakes recommendations for improvement.
The ElectricalForeman is responsible for leadingan electrical crewon commercial construction sites. Theirprimary role is toensure planning, laying out, installing, andwiring electrical componentsare completed, as per project drawings, specifications and inaccordance withapplicable electrical codes.
Evaluates electrical systems,products, components, and applications by designing and conductingresearch programs; applying knowledge of electricity andmaterials. Confirms system's andcomponents' capabilities by designing testing methods;testing properties.
OBDESCRIPTION Applications for a MEPTechnician (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing). This is afull-time, non-exempt staff position. This individual must beservice oriented with knowledge of BMS controls, refrigeration,cooling systems, boilers, burners and plumbing systems
• Urgently looking for an ElectricalSupervisor for a construction company in Dubai. In this role, thejob holder will have the following responsibilities:• Manage electrical jobs of the team• Ensure work and team's safety• Manage schedule and ensure enough staff are assigned
availableduring site works. Responsibilities• To prepare the HSE plan and PQP (projectquality plan), Method Statement & Risk Assessment for ouron-going projects. • To handle thesafety issues of technical team on site during the execution of HVwork (11 & 33 KV) and other electrical
Install, maintain and repair electricalcontrol, wiring, and lighting systems. Read technicaldiagrams and blueprints. Perform general electricalmaintenance. Inspect transformers and circuit breakersand other electrical components. Troubleshootelectrical issues using
Responsible for creating wiringand layout diagrams used by workers who erect, install, andrepair electrical equipmentand wiring in communication centers, powerplants, electrical distributionsystems, and buildings.
Regional Sales Manager MEA - Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing Our client, a leading Multinational company is hiring for a Regional Sales Manager MEA - Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing. Budget : USD 10,000 + Family Benefits , To expedite - share CV
should have very good communication skills.Please send your resume at email@example.com Senior Electrical/ Electromechanical Engineer – April 25-2013 Electrical engineer is required to join our Abu Dhabi Office. The successful applicant must possess 10 years experience in
B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering orequivalent with total 20 years of work experience. 10 years shouldbe offshore oil and gas sector. PMC Experience is preferred. He/she must have handled large and complicatedcommissioning installations, particularly in the Middle East
You will oversee the electrical workssupervision including Low Voltage and Electrical works and willprovide professional and project management expertise forelectrical related issues. You will beresponsible for the review of electrical designs, managing thescheduling of all
Supervise the projects fromconcept to completion Ensure properinstallation of electrical systems Overseecontractors as well as vendors to maintain control of projectschedules as well as costs Analyze engineeringproposals, shop drawings as well as design comments for
Responsible for electrical& automation maintenance of entire factory.Good understanding of Electrical & Automationsystem used in LSAW Pipe plant or similar, knowledge and experiencein areas such as industrial electrical/electronic systems includingVFDs (variable frequency
Direct and oversee electrical engineeringprojects at construction sites, resolving issues and ensuring thatwork is completed according to specifications. Balance projectmanagement and engineering tasks ranging from designing electricalplans to monitoring construction. With
- MEP Engineer is a single-level professional classification responsible for planning and design in the areas of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems including developing polices, standards, inspection procedures, and evaluation tools for MEP matters involving
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes. - Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or
- Electrical site engineers direct and oversee electrical engineering projects at construction sites, resolving issues and ensuring that work is completed according to specifications. They balance project management and engineering tasks ranging from designing electrical
- Design and draw wiring and layout diagrams. - Supervise installation of electrical equipment and systems. - Supervise repair of equipment and wiring. - Create visual guidelines for construction purposes. - Draft technical details. - Specify dimensions, materials, and
- Design electrical parts and assemblies based on requirements provided by scientists and engineers, or self-performed analyses. - Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to
Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus. Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus. Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
Job Qualifications andExperience Candidatesshould have a Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering from theUAE Applicants must have practical electricalengineering experience Must be familiar withelectrical power supply systems, electronics as well as controlsystems Strong project management skillsrequired Expertise in AutoCAD or any otherengineering applications
Designing and production of electric panelsfor pumps and generators. Handling procurementof electrical and mechanical components for pump and generatorassembly Design, review and implement allcompany product electrical control panels.Develop and Manage electrical control
• Establishing relationships withclients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expandingnetwork• Developing electrical productsby studying customer requirements; researching and testingmanufacturing and assembly methods andmaterials• Analyzing existing processesand
Electricalengineers design, develop, andtest electrical devicesand equipment, including communications systems, power generators,motors and navigation systems,and electrical systemsfor automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture ofthese devices, systems, and equipment.
Assemble documents packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by electrical engineer or architect. Interact with engineering personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues. Prepare drafts of wiring diagrams, working drawings, wiring connection specifications
Electricaldrafters prepare wiring diagrams that otherconstruction workers use to install andrepair electrical equipmentand wiring in powerplants, electricaldistributionsystems, and residential and commercial buildings.
Electrical foremenare responsible formanaging electrical crewsduring the installation, remodeling, or repairof electrical equipment.This can include upgrading wiring and installing new equipment. Theforemen must supervise and ensure that their crews stay on scheduleand provide quality work.
Contributing to delivery of Engineeringexcellence through: Executing assigned scopes of work. Reporting to the Lead Electrical or Leadinstrument Engineer, the candidate will carry out assignedElectrical or Instrument design work as part of a multi-disciplineproject team. Providingdiscipline support to the business. People: Coaching and mentoring as delegated.
Design of electrical engineeringservices across hospitality, medical, commercial and residentialsectors Design of power distribution includingcable sizing and protection studies. Design ofindoor and outdoor normal and emergency lightingsystems. Design of the grounding and
- Electrical contractors are responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical systems, including wiring, breaker boxes, switches and other machinery in a variety of settings. Electrical contractors may work in a residential, commercial or industrial setting
Reporting toEngineering Manager, the candidate will assume sole responsibilityfor the management of the electrical engineering and design teamson the contract and in high value execution centres(HVEC) To ensure all teammembers are competency assessed and maintain the
JobDescriptionResponsibilities: • Overallindependent in charge of Electrical LV and ELV services atsite. • Should have experience inInstallation and Testing & commission of equipment in thesubstations which HV/LV panels/SMDB/ DC ups system/Cabletray/Cabling/Lighting
Install, maintain andrepair electrical control,wiring, and lighting systems. ... Repair andreplaceequipment, electrical wiring,or fixtures. FollowNational Electrical Codestate and local building regulations. Circuit breaker correctivemaintenance.
The Electrical Commissioning Supervisor ,will be responsible for the Electrical planning and execution ofcommissioning works and acceptance testing of Turbines for PowerPlants and substations. Ensure compliance withsafety, time schedule and satisfactory quality.Facilitate
Designing, maintaining,implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities,components, equipment products, or systems for industrial,commercial, or domestic purposes. Performing awide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisteddesign or engineering