Possess a Bachelors Degree inCivil Engineering from a recognized institutionThe incumbent must be approved by the Dubai municipalityand have more than 3 years of civil engineeringexperience Should have good knowledge of thelegal and regulatory requirements, standards as well asprocesses Must be able to use Autodeskrelevant programs as well as the Microsoft Office suitepackages
To provide directionand guidance on all Civil engineering technical queries raised byeither internal or external parties To promote safe behaviour at alltimes To provide soundtechnical advice and solutions to a diversity of technical problemswithin the discipline Toco
Above 25 years old (currently inUAE) Civil EngineeringDegree Holder At least5 year work experience in the same field Contract length: 24 months Job Types:Full-time, ContractResponsibilities: Developing detailed designs. Doingfeasibility assessments and site
We have an opening for Female Civil Engineer with one of our well established Contracting company based in Dubai, UAE. Incase if this interest you kindly forward a copy of your updated CV otherwise you can share it among your contacts. Job Title: Female Civil Engineer
5-7 years of experience working in Oil& Gas construction. Candidate should begood in civil precast works, concrete repairs and waterproofing. Rotation Period: 5 Months ON &1 Month OFF (Unpaid) Working Days: 7 days(working time is 12hrs/day) Looking forimmediately available candidates only.
Our companyrequired Civil DefenseCoordinator with atleast 2 Years of experience in the samefield.Requirement:Fluent in Arabic &English U.A.EDriving LicenseProficient in MicrosoftOffice ComputerLiterateResponsibilities: Attending the civil defenseinspections. Collect the
We are looking for civil engineer based inRas al khaima, who has an minimum exp 1 year as site civilengineer, duties and responsibilities as per company norms,immediate availabe. Job Types: Full-time, PermanentExperience: civil engineer:1 year (Preferred) Education: Bachelor's (Preferred) Location: Ras al-Khaimah(Preferred) WorkRemotely: No
The duties ofa civil engineering technician mayinclude: Providing supportto civilengineers in thedesign, construction and management of a variety of projects.Preparing detailed building plans. Surveying sites and arrangingfor soil and rock samples to be analysed.
Reporting to the Lead Civil /Structural Engineer, the candidate will assume sole responsibilityfor assigned Civil / Structural engineering work scopesTo carry out Civil / Structural discipline work withinthe project team, supporting the project team for field developmentof
Urgently Required Civil Engineers for a wellreputed company Send Cv: - zero zeronine seven one five two six nine one seven seven two zero Job Type:Permanent Experience: civil engineer:1 year (Required) Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Looking to hire Civil Foreman to maintain allinventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices onsite. Diploma or Degree HolderWith or with out driving license
Civildrafters prepare drawings and maps for usein civil engineeringprojects, such as the construction of bridges, highways, and pipingsystems. ... Civildrafterscommunicate with engineering or othertechnical personnel and work with construction and production teamsduring the building of a design.
Civil engineers create, improveand protectthe environment inwhich we live. They plan,design and oversee construction and maintenance of buildingstructures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports,bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, andwater and sewerage systems.
We are hiring for Civil Engineer with below requirements : Candidate with with Samsung C&T / ADNOC PJT and UAE experience or Korean Company; preferably registered in Engineers Register in Abu Dhabi Municipality Field of Experience Site Preparation work, Soil Investigation
Assistant Technician - Airfield Civil Works/ Mason Make a difference every day The Job Opportunity Your purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on masonry related tasks individually or as part of a technical team, within the
CivilSupervisors monitor civil constructionprojects. They oversee activities such as building bridges,repairing highways and doing construction on airports. They areleaders who have worked their way up to this position from earlierexperiencein civilengineering andpublic works.
- Carry out assigned civil design anddocumentation as delegated in support of technical and commercialstandards; - Contribute to our current civilengineering projects through the provision of accurate and timelydelivery of documentation; - Communicateeffectively with all
Civiltechnicians support civil engineersby preparing blueprints and specification sheets for entireprojects or components. This can include developing dimensionaldrawings for project elements using computer-aided draftingprograms or preparing material specification documents forcontractors.
Civil foremenoversee workers who do things such as build bridges, repairhighways, improve airports, and construct communicationtowers. Foremen may also arrange for materials to be atthe construction site and evaluate plans for eachconstruction job.
Civil engineering technicians givetechnical support to engineers on construction projects. They tendto specialise in one areaof civil engineering,such as design, planning or logistics and may be involved inprojects ranging from building bridges, to widening roads, orcreating new infrastructure.
Job Location – FujairahSalary – Negotiable Benefits- Accommodation + Transportation + Food + OvertimeJob Requirements- Diploma / ITI in Civil with validcertification in different grouting works. 5+ years of Experience working in inTunnel/Metro/Dam projects Hands on
Coordinate with the civil,production and expansion department to prepare the site including,cleanup, logistics, supplies, offices, etc Workwith consultants to approve shop drawings by a contractorWork with contractors and consultants to verify executionconformance to
- Contracting Company is looking for Experienced Civil Engineer, G+4 Dubai Municipality Certified, 0x calls 16x views Contracting Company is looking for Experienced Civil Engineer, G+4 Dubai Municipality Certified, Published 4 months ago ID #41433 1 photo
Job Description Rebuttable engineering consultancy looking for Civil engineer with minimum 5-7 years experience(UAE) in structural design with G+12 license (Municipality registered) .Please send your cv to email@example.com Rebuttable engineering consultancy looking for
Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure) Dubai , United Arab Emirates 17908BR Requisition Number: 17908BR Description: At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when
- Civil drafters prepare drawings and maps for use in civil engineering projects, such as the construction of bridges, highways, and piping systems. They also calculate costs and interpret data for designs. - Civil drafters typically work in an office environment where they
- Civil drafters prepare drawings and maps for use in civil engineering projects, such as the construction of bridges, highways, and piping systems. They also calculate costs and interpret data for designs. ... This position suits those who enjoy design and have a knack for accurate calculations.
- Civil engineers plan, design and manage large construction projects. This could include bridges, buildings, transport links and other major structures. They use computer modelling software and data from surveys, tests and maps to create project blueprints. Civil engineers conceive, design, build, supervise, operate, construct and maintain infrastructure projects and systems in the public and private sector
1.Technical Delivery: .Interacting with clients and contractor's staff to determine and verify project requirements. .Preparing inspection reports and site records. .Performing civil and structural tests. .Providing general inspection on all construction labor and
- Civil Supervisors monitor civil construction projects. They oversee activities such as building bridges, repairing highways and doing construction on airports. People depend on dams holding, bridges staying stable and pipes delivering clean water. Creating and managing team schedules
- Civil technicians, also known as civil engineering technicians, contribute to infrastructure projects such as highway construction and bridge building by providing direct support to civil engineers - Civil technicians work on a wide variety of infrastructure projects, in
- Civil engineers plan, design and manage large construction projects. - This could include bridges, buildings, transport links and other major structures. - They use computer modelling software and data from surveys, tests and maps to create project blueprints. - These plans advise contractors on the best course of action and help minimise environmental impact and risk.
- Managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects. - Conducting on-site investigations and analyzing data. - Assessing potential risks, materials and cost - Proven working experience in civil engineering - Making sure the project complies
- Civil Engineers conceptualise, design and manage construction projects such as residential buildings, public infrastructure such as airports, dams, power plants, roads, stadiums, railways, harbours and water systems. ... Contractor Civil Engineers use these designs to deliver structures on the site.
- Civil foremen oversee workers who do things such as build bridges, repair highways, improve airports, and construct communication towers.Construction Foreman is charged with organizing the overall construction of a particular project for a particular contractor. ... Foremen may also arrange for materials to be at the construction site and evaluate plans for each construction job.
- Working knowledge of design software, including AutoCAD Civil 3D,Autodesk and HydroCAD modelling - Experience in site layout, erosion control, utility design and environmental impact assessment - Proficiency in project management, cost control and problem solving - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Working knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation
Reporting to the LeadCivil / Structural Engineer, the candidate will assume soleresponsibility for assigned Civil / Structural engineering workscopes To carry outCivil discipline work within the project team, supportingthe project team for field development of oil
Civil Site Engineer is required forConstruction company. 3-4 Years ofExperience in similar position inUAE. He will part of construction management anduse their skills and expertise to guide crew members and ensure thesuccessful completion of a project. Site Engineers
Work independently inthe group and Lead Civil and structural Design Engineers and workin a team of engineering and design office Apply experience, engineering techniques,codes, standards, analysis calculations, specification, companyprocedures, sound judgment, and design
applicable statutory andregulatory requirements To provide technical support to the site team duringdesign, engineering and construction Preparation and checking of all types of civiland structural design deliverables such as General ArrangementDrawings, civil earthworks drawings, structural drawings, 3DModels, structural steel details, Material Take-Offs etc