relationship, ensuring quality of service. • Responsible for ultimate commercial decision on client to optimise wallet share and returns. • Responsible for maximising Share of Wallet (SOW) at client level across the managed portfolio. • Responsible for maintaining the
Job Description BIDS COMMERCIAL ANALYST ContractualPeriod: 3 monthsDuration Qualifications & Experience Bachelors Degree preferably in thefield of Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent Minimum 3 to 5years of experience in the fieldof Procurement andFinance preferably
Minimum of 4 years PQE with atleast 2 years of experience in a knowledge management/professionalsupport lawyer position Ideally Common lawqualified (UK, AUS, US, NZ) You must haveworked within a corporate/M&A and/or commercial team at aninternational law firm You would have
ambitious colleagues who are super excited about the fintech opportunity in the region. KSA is a critical market for Careem Pay and potentially the largest fintech market in the region. As Partnerships and Commercial director, you will be responsible for Driving the commercial
specifications - Engage in commercial negotiations and maintain relationships, to ensure equipment and contractors are optimally and sustainably procured - Participation in improving the Project Management Office (PMO) by implementing and adding tools good practices - Built strong Relationship with Client after proper handing over from sales/development team
Immediate Requirement for the below mentionedPosition: Position: Commercial AnalystQualification & Essentials:-Experience in FM Industry required-Business Development Required-Experience in costing and Project HandlingRequire -Degree in Same Field RequiredExperience: 2 to 3
commoditytrading/position Fluentin English and Arabic,preferably a third language 1– 3 years of relevantexperience in a commercial sales function(in spices, pulses, seeds trading or fruitsand vegetable sales) NationalCommodity Futures and Options Exam and
The Commercial Planner for Data will play acritical role in collecting, processing, analysing data fromvarious data sources across a standard production/manufacturingbusiness covering global sales data, production, and pricingdata. You would be responsible for providing
• Administer the Sales module on the company’s ERP system, ensure accurate data is maintained • Responsible for the preparation of the commercial proposals in accordance with group standards for inter-Group and external customers • Review and negotiate contracts through to
Commercial Director (Kitch-In Ghost Kitchenand Delivery Platform) Opened Recently AccorHotels Dubai RegionalOffice Location Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Category Sales& Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication,Revenue Management & Pricing ACCOR Posted Date 30/04
A well known International Clothing Brand iscurrently looking for a Visual Commercial. Youwill be responsible to work alongside the commercial manager inorder to drive the image and commerciality of the store andbranding.Requirements: 1-2 years of related
As part of this program, you will be responsible for: • Working on various sales or commercial assignments, from customer-facing sales roles to product management or marketing. • Participating in career development and formal training, receiving coaching and mentoring
- Commercial Coordinator will provide commercial support to the Commercial teamand assist the Commercial Manager with commercial planning, contractual issues, project planning, programme management, systems compliance, change management, risk management, invoicing and payment, supply chain management, financial
Operations/ Commercial Manager Abu Dhabi, Dubai , United Arab Emirates 19226BR Requisition Number: 19226BR Description: At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when
• Value chain/Pricing decision financial support. • Pre-Post Promo evaluations. • Trade terms management at customer/channel/category level. • SKU profitability at customer/country/channel level. • RGM support – Price, Promo & Assortment. • Month-end closing of commercial
sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business. Responsibilities: • The successful candidate will be responsible for setting up and leading a new function within the Pursuit function in Clients & Markets to drive commercial excellence across
Profile * Role description This is a deal-making role for the biggest, highest profile, most complex Cloud deals in the EMEA Region. The successful candidate will bring commercial leadership directly to prospective customers, will build both internal and external rapport
- Support execution of all Commercial initiatives within the country, following the direction provided by the Commercial Excellence Function - Ensure that platforms & systems provide the support & flexibility needed by the Commercial & Marketing stakeholders - Administer
JOB PURPOSE Support dnata Commercial & Business Development department by engaging B2B customers and internal/external stakeholders through comprehensive communication campaigns under the direction of the Manager Commercial and with the support of Group Corporate
Operations and Commercial Manager Abu Dhabi, Dubai , United Arab Emirates 19226BR Requisition Number: 19226BR Description: At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that
Pro- activity, accountability and results-driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing withcompeting priorities, understanding how to manage resources andcommunicating effectively are key skills. This will have a hugeimpact on those around you and help promote a...
Clerical functions and maintainPersonnel and Administrative records and procedures.Check quality of job cards received in terms of warrantyavailability of vehicle components and operationnumbers. Ensuring all parts and consumablesare recorded on the warranty claims....
- Developing a unified view of the Fashion and Accessories end-to-end commercial performance - Collaborating with all internal teams to increase the efficiency and productivity of Fashion operations by harnessing data to simplify, improve UX, automate workflows, reduce
- Leads the HR strategic agenda for the commercial functions in business partnership with the key stakeholders - Develops & ensures implantation of Strategic Workforce Planning for relevant geographies - Liaises with line managers and employee groups to understand business
you will: • Have aBachelor's or Masters degree with relevant experience inengineering, commercial or contracts • Havecommercial experience and awareness of pricing, bids and thetendering process • Experience with servicessupport incl. T&C negotiations • Havean organized
Benefits - Accommodation + Food +Transportation + Overtime Qualifications andExperience: High school certificateor Diploma in electrical field or ITI Minimumof 3-5 years work experience as ELECTRICAL Maintenance ofresidential ,commercial and industrial facilitiesMust have
- SO order creation - PO Creation for non-stock items and follow for release - Follow-up for delivery schedule with supplier - Co-ordinate with forwarder for clearance of shipment from custom - Issue of SN for inbound shipment - Create Delivery note (Outbound) - issue and...
Duties & Responsibilities 1.Define the marketing strategy and control its implementation in order to guarantee market share and the commercial margin of products.2.Initiate, interpret and use information in a way adapted inside and outside the company for planning and
• Develop the commercial strategy for the works and ensure widely communicated and updated as required, including implementation of project specific commercial procedures, particularly correspondences, notices, insurance, variations and claims • Provides at any time a
Sales Executive - Heavy Equipment & Commercial Vehicles Sales Executive - Heavy Equipment & Commercial Vehicles Business Unit: United Al Saqer Heavy Equipment (UASHE) United Al Saqer Heavy Equipment is the efficient part serving the needs of heavy constructions. With
Recruitment - Currie & Brown - Senior Commercial Manager in Abu Dhabi | Careers at Currie & Brown, Abu Dhabi Office, United Arab Emirates Skip Branding Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the
, buildingtheir capabilities and expanding/hiring new employees in theteam The SuccessfulApplicant To apply for the role,it is a must to have the following experience; At least 3 years experience in a managerial role andoverall 8years sales/commercial/business development experience
Responsibilities: •Manage all functions directly related to trading cash/physicalcommodities to include the purchase, sale, logistics, and accountmanagement. • Prospect and develop new tradingcustomers. • Senior Commercial Trader mustnegotiate the purchase and/or sale of
Be involved in spearheadingmultiple processes and strategic improvements Spearhead change managementprojects for the business Handle the financial planning, budgeting and forecastingfunction Responsibilityfor implementing system enhancements and embracing newtechnologies...
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Agri-businessor formal training in agricultural commoditytrading/position Fluentin English and Arabic,preferably a third language 3– 5 years of relevantexperience in a commercial sales function(in spices, pulses, seeds trading or fruitsand vegetable
Define the yearly strategic planas well as distribution roadmap Build strongand durable relationships with retail partners anddistributors Participate in Commercialnegotiations Formulate and communicate theperformance objectives Recruit, lead anddevelop the team
Industry: ChemicalsTrading JobResponsibilities: –Assistant Manager – Commercial completes Order Processingresponsibilities like checking offered price, negotiate freightrates, co-ordinate and oversee Import & Export functions ofthe company. – Corresponding withSuppliers for
To coordinate and overseethe commercial managementfor the design and delivery of the capital programme, workingcollaboratively with contractors, surveyors and other project teammembers to ensure a consistent and quality delivery of a costeffective and customer focused service.
Help to introducethe business to new clients, accounts and companies and take thelead in account management and development As akey member of the senior leadership tam, add input to other areassuch as operations to ensure continued growth and customersatisfaction. Commercial
Manage and set objectives/review for a teamof Commercial staff Produce a full range ofcontractual documentation for assigned areas in line with allrelevant BAE Systems Saudi Arabia requirements andprocedures Lead or participate in contractnegotiations with all relevant