refrain from applying. Job Description We are seeking to build a long-term home in our Dubai office for talented investment analysts. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of fundamental research experience. Preference will be given to candidates with buyside
REFERENCE:10024 /21D Our client is a leading sovereign wealth fund, based in Abu Dhabi. They are looking for a data analyst to be responsible for the investment reporting of their Real Estate and Infrastructure portfolios. RESPONSIBILITIES: Lead preparation and delivery of
As an account analyst he/she has to maintainclient's accounts , dealing with all type of financialobligation, auditing of client as per the request. Accountinganalysts work closely with the internal & external (Client)accounting department and other financial professionals
appeal to them. Analysts create graphs, charts and reports to communicate results. They develop strategies and actionable steps to take based on the interpreted data.
Job Description About the Role: We are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst to join our Product Marketing & Content team to drive growth. The main goal of the Business Analyst role is to lead the Careem Super App customer growth data and insights strategy for the
The Command Center Analyst is responsible for keeping an eye on Global Kitopi ops. We require those with keen eyes and extreme curiosity mixed with process understanding and analytical brains. As a Command Center Analyst, you will be building workflow automation and
Guardian is looking to reinforce its Marketing team in Africa and Middle East with a Market Research Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for: • Supporting marketing and commercial teams in translating macro data and trends onto regional and zonal realities to
1) MIS analysts should be technically savvyproblem-solvers who are not afraid to sift through large amounts ofdata. Employers typically seek out candidates with abachelor’s degree or Master of BusinessAdministration 2) Information systems management– understanding how to
Budget analysts must have refinedcommunication skills because they interviewmanagers in order to gather informationfor proposals. They also train staff regarding the budgetdevelopment processes for their organization.
Informationsecurity analysts typically do thefollowing: Monitor their organization's networksfor security breachesand investigate a violation when one occurs. Install and usesoftware, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, toprotectsensitive information.
An analyst gathers,interprets, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps thatwill improve processes and optimize results. Day-to-day, he or sheassesses company and client needs, receives robust information, andanalyzes it, looking for telltale trends or areas forimprovement
appropriate security analysts, data owners and developmentteams as necessary to determine and mitigatevulnerabilities/threats You will assist withthe management of Windows systems
The SeniorTechnical Analyst will providehigh-level technical supportand systems analysis to identify, prevent, and resolve serviceinterruptions in the organizations networks and systems.
Job Description BIDS COMMERCIAL ANALYST ContractualPeriod: 3 monthsDuration Qualifications & Experience Bachelors Degree preferably in thefield of Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent Minimum 3 to 5years of experience in the fieldof Procurement andFinance preferably
IT Business Analyst for UAE, Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates Other Jobs Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates Some useful advices and warnings to avoid scams. - Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal - Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous
Competitive business today is all aboutmaking intelligent, informed decisions. Our Transaction Real Estateprofessionals help clients make strategic real estate decisionswith objective advice. As an Analyst, you will be an important partof our diversely talented, highly
JobRole: We are currently seeking aJunior AML Analyst to join our Insurance Division. The Junior Anti Money Laundering Analyst is an entry levelrole responsible for assisting compliance department inestablishing, implementing internal procedures to prevent moneylaundering
• Analyst Credit Control is responsible for supporting the Manager Credit Risk Control on front line credit and risk ownership, performing credit analysis, modeling projection and enterprise valuation analysis, coordinating with internal stakeholders, client engagement on
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible to carry the below roles and responsibilities: • Work with business users to maintain the applications/ systems through problem resolution and business initiatives. • Create change tickets in ServiceNow as required for any
- Risk Analyst, or Risk Assessor, is a business expert responsible for determining the potential consequences of performing a business action. Their duties include reading and analyzing financial data, creating visual models to represent possible outcomes and preparing reports about business decisions.
- A security operations center (SOC) analyst is a cybersecurity staff member who is responsible for monitoring and fighting threats to an organization's IT infrastructure. He or she is in charge of assessing security systems, identifying and patching vulnerabilities, and improving cyber resilience.
- A Risk Analyst, or Risk Assessor, is a business expert responsible for determining the potential consequences of performing a business action. Their duties include reading and analyzing financial data, creating visual models to represent possible outcomes and preparing reports about business decisions.
- The Programmer/Analyst's role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. A programmer analyst works directly with a business or client to determine their unique requirements and then designs and develops a system for them.
- A credit analyst can work for an investment bank, an investment firm, credit card companies and any other institution where lending money is involved. - responsible for reviewing an applicant's financial history and credit score. - providing guidance on credit risks
- A QA analyst is typically responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet the company standards. Duties include identifying whether products are functional, reliable and meet the end user's expectations. Quality assurance (QA) analysts are responsible for the final step in the development of a game, website or any software product before it is released to the public.
- A data analyst is someone who scrutinises information using data analysis tools. The meaningful results they pull from the raw data help their employers or clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends. Typical duties include: ... performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data.
The Revenue Analyst will provide support in overseeing a portfolio of inventory and ensuring that inventory is priced to reflect supply and demand. The Revenue Analyst will provide support in implementing strategies that drive inventory utilization and maximize yields
Data Analyst for at least 5 years Having worked in the banking industry is an advantage You should have at least a bachelor's degree in engineering or technology You Should Possess These Skills Strong hold on SQL/HQL Query Knowledge on Big Data (Cloudera preferred and MS
Seeking an energetic and enthusiastic SEO Analyst - Arabic, who has a keen interest in digital media, to be a part of a Sharjah based dynamic Digital Advertising agency. - Support the Digital Media team in the day to day activities. - Support in carrying out the
Data Analyst's role is to work on various projects related to analyzing data, data transformation, configuration, design and development. this role RESPONSIBILITIES: - Meeting with stakeholders to learn about their business problems - Developing data driven reports to
project teams and Business Analysts to ensure data is delivered efficiently and accurately - SIT and UAT support for project integration - Requirement to support in cutover and go-live activities - Flexible to work in Shifts - Adhoc project work as required - Analytics and logical thinking tasks
Financial analysts buildfinancial models and conduct complex quantitativeanalyses. Financial analysts also producereports detailing their findings and present their analyses toother members of the banking or finance team.
strategies, numbers, budgets, and can help the CEO withthe same Flexible to handle the regular role ofa Business Analyst and Executive Assistant Mustbe sharp, energetic, and highly analytic Musthave valid UAE Driving License and own carExcellent written and oral communication skills inEnglish
Job Description About the Role We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our world-class Growth Marketing team. The purpose of the Senior Business Analyst role is to lead the SA customer growth data and insights strategy. You will be accountable for providing
As a IT Support Analyst you will beresponsible to Monitor the internal ticketing systems, completingbasic support requests via remote tools. Also Configure, maintain,and troubleshoot. Software and license installationDevelop and document tickets, resolutions, procedures
financialprofitability Participate in the production ofmonthly accounts as directed Completemonth-end responsibilities Gender : Any Qualification : AnyGraduation / MBA in Finance Nationality: Any Experience: 1-3 YearsResponsibilities : Finance,reporting, Budgeting, financial planning, analyst, accounting,reconciliation
requirementsare met Stay up-to-date with currenttechnologies and technical developments. SystemAnalyst jobs in Dubai Job Requirements andQualifications : At least 5 years workexperience as a system analyst Hands onexperience with software development and documentationSolid knowledge
A datawarehouse analyst collects, analyzes, minesand helps the business leverage the information storedin data warehouses. ...A data warehouseanalyst is often expected to collaboratewith businessintelligence analysts anddevelopers totranslate data requirementsintological datamodels.
Hiring for Corporate AnalystBanking Assist in the structuring and execution of loantransactions. Analyst will support lending efforts across aportfolio including investment grade revolving credit facilities,acquisition and bridge finance facilities, as well as
Wellestablished international jewellery company is looking for youngfast learning sales marketing analyst EconomicsAccountingMathematics background accomplished min 70100 and strongmathematical skills are a must Experience injewellery or luxury consumer productsecommerce