Mcgregor Boyall are searching for talented and ambitious Lawyers to join one of the most exciting Fintech/Crypto businesses in the world. The company have received substantial financial backing and are now in major growth mode. They are looking to bring in a Corporate Legal
Assisting senior lawyers indrafting memorandums and other legal related work.Drafting emails in English and Arabic andcommunicating with clients for updates. Attending expert meetings with Seniorlawyers. Legal Research forlawyers. Draft legal memorandums forlegal cases – Civil, commercial, rental, labour, criminaletc. Coordinating between the senior lawyersand rest of the team for case files.
Work in conjunction withEngineers, Program/Project Managers, Contracts Specialists,Sub-contractors, and Legal to develop contracts relating to themaintenance, integration, design and modification of theproduct/s Draft, review and negotiate supplierand client contracts
Negotiate, draft, review and advise upon, allrequired legal and contractual documentation in relation toconstruction matters including construction contracts (FIDIC andbespoke), consultancy agreements, ancillary documents, and tenderdocumentation. Such contracts/agreements
support lawyers in administrative and clerical functions. Many spend their day typing correspondence, answering phones and organizing, filing and indexing legal materials and documents pertaining to the firm’s cases. It is also within their job description to proofread
- legal analysis of distribution. and other sales agreements, developing templates participation in negotiations, advising on legal compliance matters for operational restructuring projects. - Advising customer development team on legal matters - ensuring compliance with
- Assist General Counsel with legal, compliance and administrative support across all business lines (including fund management, capital markets and M&A) - Prepare and edit legal documents, regulatory filings, project plans and internal policies & procedures - Management
• The Role We are urgently lookingfor a Senior Legal Associate - Banking and Finance for aninternational law firm in Dubai, working on a range of ConventionalFinance, Islamic Finance and Project Finance transactions. In thisrole, you will be expected to provide advisory to
role is mainly sales focused with basic legalresponsibilities. You will be responsible fortargeting and signing new clients who wish to set up a business inthe UAE, recommend appropriate free zones and manage the entireprocess as well as drafting all legal documents and working
The legalconsultant responsibilities compriseproviding legal advice,assisting in handling disputes, analyzing and identifyingthe legal issues,drafting the legaldocuments,maintaining correpondence, etc., so that the organization earnsmaximum profits and that there areno legal actions
A LegalAdvisor is essentiallya lawyer whoprovides legalcounsel to a large corporation ororganization. ... They also providegeneral legal adviceabout corporate decisionsregarding corporate growth,mergers or other practices. LegalAdvisors generally work inthe legal departmentsoflarge corporations.
LegalCounsel are law professionalsresponsible to make sure that company's business isadheringto law. Legal Counselsgive legal adviceand monitor allapplicable legal aspects. LegalCounsel are Lawyers whowork in–house at organisations,providing legaladvice andguidance on mattersof law.
As a legal assistant, you will betasked with a variety of duties to support lawyers, includingdrafting documents,conducting legal research, and maintaining andorganizing files. You willalso help lawyers prepare forcorporate meetings, trails,and hearings.
Tax & Legal Services -Tax - Indirect Tax (Customs) - Manager - Dubai Line of Service TaxSpecialism VAT/GST Management Level ManagerJob Description & Summary A career in ourIndirect Tax practice, within Tax services, will provide you withthe opportunity to help our clients
- legal counsel is an attorney who provides advice, guidance, and representation for clients who include individuals, corporations, and organizations. While a legal counsel can work from an independent practice, they can also work directly for an organization. Legal counsel is an individual or organization that offers advisory services that deal with various matters
- The responsibilities of a legal advisor include drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues. ... Ultimately, a top-notch legal advisor should have strong communication skills, be able to manage a large workload with a tight deadline, and remain up-to-date with laws.
- Legal Secretaries, or Legal Assistants, perform clerical work at law offices or organisations. Their primary duties include providing Lawyers with direct assistance, scheduling client appointments and organising and maintaining all legal documents kept on-site.
The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth running of the office and effective case management by providing legal services under the supervision of an attorney. This individual will communicate frequently with the clients in order to serve them adequately. Additionally
The hiring company one of the mostprestigious law firms in the region, excelling in litigation beforeUAE Courts Job Role:• Draft reports and memos in English• Summarize cases in English• Send emails and reports to clients• Assist senior lawyers on legal relatedworks • Coordinates between seniorassociates and the rest of the team for casefiles
Preparing andsending legal noticesto clients or IP infringers, filingof legal or civilcases against debtors defaulting payments. ... Devising contractswith agents, partners, or clients as per the laws.
understanding of the entiredivision’s operations and strategy so thatyour legal advice regarding how the business operations teams implements legal requirements is clear andcontextualized.Perform all the responsibilities in a highlycollaborative environment that values your insight
in favor ofor against it by the courts and prepare a register of its own andupdate it on a timely basis. ·Prepare documents, preparing letters, reports and legal notes forthe executive's suits, contacting the relevant authoritiesabout them and following up on issues related
Professor of Legal Studies - Tenure Track (Open Rank) The application deadline for this position has passed. For more information about this position, please contact this institution. If you have applied for this position already, manage your application by signing in to
The Firm is seeking an Arabic Speaking Senior Legal Consultant, with minimum 5 years local experience in private practice to join our team in Dubai. We are a unique general practice firm that is well-recognized in numerous legal advocacy circles in the U.A.E. The successful
goals and we'll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry. Job Description The role assists the Head of Legal - Global Corporate
and their lawyers, drafting alternative clauses where necessary - Where necessary, supporting client facing teams on conference calls with clients, third parties and their respective legal advisers in order to resolve issues relating to our contracting documentation
- Have a strong understanding of legal terminology. - Attend meetings and take notes for lawyers in attendance. - Transcribe, proofread, and file legal documents before deadlines. - Manage travel logistics for one or more attorneys. - Answer phones and take messages. - Manage schedules.
• Prepare legal documents, such as contracts, depositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner. • Stay informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties, UAE law, and court process • To review all invoices in relation to the Portfolio
- As a legal advisor, you will be responsible for handling a company's legal responsibilities. - Duties may include preparing contracts and documentation, and providing a variety of legal support. - Providing commercially sensible and cost-effective legal advice for
Provide strategic andoperational day to day legal support for Medical Device/Vision andConsumer businesses especially with a focus on US/Internationalsanctions & export control matters Draft and negotiate distribution, agencyagreements, contracts with Healthcare
Job Description: Help in drafting Memos,petitions, drafting various types of petitions etc.Drafting of various types of legal notices, termination notices,etc. Liaison with relevant Government officesand other authorities if necessary Ensuringall contracts and records are
and their legal entitieswith the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance withlocal legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses tomanage governance and compliance risks. Our teamprovides our clients with legal expertise related to IntellectualProperty
internaland external stakeholdersImplement and manage data protection andanti-bribery controlsWork alongside the legal team and instructoutside counsel on complex matters Profile Candidates who applymust meet all of the below criteria: CommonLaw qualified from a top tier university
A Law Firm based here in Dubai is in need ofan English Arabic Bilingual Male Legal Researcher who can joinimmediately -JD is mainly but not limited tochecking the update of the cases in the court s -Coordinating withthe clients for required updates or verification
- Booking and arranging meeting rooms - Co-ordinating deadlines - Filing management - Prepare, edit and proofread documentation - Managing invoice and fee notes and assisting with the billing - General administration and day-to-day duties To be successful in this Legal
Drafting of complex SPA's and unitsleasing agreements (retail, F&B etc)Dealing with governmentauthorities (Sharjah real estate dept, SEWA, DEWA, SRTA, RTA, Dubailand department)Working with appointed international law firms whohave prepared legal templates and
The Position • Drafting, reviewingand advising on a variety of commercial contracts. •Supporting Finance Manager in legal matters. • Providingadvice on disputes, litigation and compliance. • Promotingawareness of legal risks within the business territory throughinternal
up-to-date with technical developments for businessarea. What we look for: •Students who are entering their final year in university(graduation date 2022). • Business, Science,Technology, Engineering, Math, Legal or Commerce relateddegrees. • Interest in helping businesses
Specialism Legal Services -Employment & PensionsManagement Level Associate& Summary We are part of thelargestglobal legal network and have over 3,500 lawyers andlegalprofessionals in over 90 countries (over 170 countriesincludingimmigration law and entity governance &compliance